FUNDACIÓN ZARAGOZA LOGISTICS CENTER is the Data Controller for processing personal data provided by the User and would like it known that this data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on personal data protection – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD) – for the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of said data, for which reason the following information on the processing is provided:
Data Controller Identity:
FUNDACIÓN ZARAGOZA LOGISTICS CENTER (ZLC)
C/ Bari 55, portal 5, Edificio Náyade (PLA-ZA), 50197 Zaragoza
Purpose of processing: uphold a relationship and contact with the User. Processing will encompass the following operations:
- Transmission of commercial advertising correspondence by email, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical media (present or future) which enable commercial correspondence, provided that it has been consented or explicitly requested. This correspondence will be undertaken by the CONTROLLER and be in regard to their activities, events, services and/or news.
- Undertaking statistical studies.
- Expediting applications or any type of request made by the User through any of the forms available to this party on the Website.
- Sending the newsletter, when the User has expressly subscribed to it.
Data retention criteria: the data shall be retained while there remains a mutual interest in pursuing the proposed processing; when the data is no longer required for said purpose, it shall be eliminated using suitable security measures to ensure either pseudonymisation or complete destruction of said data.
Data transfer: the data provided will not be transferred to third parties except when legally obliged to do so. In the case of the forms for events or activities in which the User will participate, only the data necessary for the organisation of the same shall be transferred to the organisers.
Rights: the following rights are in place:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify and eliminate data and to limit or oppose the processing of the same.
- The right to present a claim before the control body (agpd.es) should the User consider the processing is not performed in accordance with current legislation.
- The right to data portability, which allows to receive a copy of the personal data stored by the controller in a structured format, used normally and machine-readable.
These rights may be exercised in writing to the Controller – FUNDACIÓN ZARAGOZA LOGISTICS CENTER – at the address / email given above.