The Logistics Innovation Programme in Aragon (PILOT programme) is an initiative of the Instituto Aragonés de Fomento (Goverment of Aragon) aimed at dynamising and creating initiatives for progress in the Integral Logistics business area, convinced that this is an activity sector where important competitive advantages can be developed.
- Hau Lee, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Pedro Nueno, Director of IESE's department of Entrepreneurship Buenaventura Carrasco, Logistics Director. El Corte Inglés
- Pedro Bueno. Logistics Director for BSH
- Luis Bassat, President of Bassat Ogilvy Iberia Group
- Giorgio Merli, President of IBM Services Italy and Ex President of PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Galgano
Instituto Aragonés de Fomento (Gobierno de Aragón)
For more information on schedule and registration, please visit http://www.logispilot.com/