Website Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC)
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is an international center of excellence for research and education in logistics and supply chain management that actively engages with industry and the public sector to develop and disseminate knowledge. To accomplish its mission ZLC partnered with the MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics to form the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Program, an international program for education and research in logistics & supply chain management.
ZLC offers graduate education in logistics and supply chain management through the following programs: MIT- Zaragoza Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG & Blended), the Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC) and the doctoral program (PhD).
Major Areas of Responsibility:
ZLC seeks a Corporate Relations Manager (Professional Group: A1) to develop and maintain new and existing corporate partners for our Masters programs as well as focusing on the growth of career services (career development and recruitment opportunities) and Alumni interaction. He/she will report to the International Masters & MDSC Directors. The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with companies for recruitment and thesis projects. Increase the number of companies to come recruit from the Programs. Distribute job offers among the students, filter and arrange for interviews, plan and host company visits
- Ensuring a high placement rate for graduates through on and off campus recruitment efforts
- Provide career counseling to students as well as alumni. Help students to develop career management skills to enhance their success in obtaining satisfying career employment.
- Attending events where new contacts with companies can be made
- Managing ZLC´s Alumni Club and job opportunities for Alumni
- Managing internships for Master students
- Managing social activities/interaction with/for students from Master and PhD programs
- Attending and participating in the monthly Scale call with the other centers of the network
Minimum Qualifications and Competences
- Master´s degree
- Fluent in spoken Spanish and English is a must to interact with multi-cultural Students and Staff on a daily basis
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership skills
- Professional demeanor in person and on the phone. Strong customer service skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with direct client contact, in commercial roles at international level (Industry and / or Education)
Desirable but not required:
- Knowledge in logistics and supply chain
- MBTI certification
- Engineering or supply chain background
- Desirable some experience working with students on an academic environment
We offer an excellent compensation package: unlimited contract, 37.5 working hours per week, flex time.
Interested candidates should provide a letter of interest and curriculum vitae. This information can be entered electronically via our site www.zlc.edu.es If you require further information you can contact [email protected]. All communications will be held in confidence.