Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is an international center of excellence for research and education in logistics and supply chain management that actively engages with industry and the public sector to develop and disseminate knowledge. Located in EXPO Empresarial. To accomplish its mission ZLC partnered with the MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics to form the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Program.
ZLC now has an opening for an HR Manager to join the team.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Promoting Employer Branding, searching for the most appropriate sourcing methods to attract the best talent, managing the Recruiting process, with emphasis on international profiles, and designing the onboarding policy.
- Providing HR Leadership for the implementation of the policy in Performance Development, coaching, and motivating the team to meet business KPIS, acting as a Business Partner, driving continuous process improvements and initiatives, to increase productivity.
- Identifying and developing the existing Talent within the departments and designing the training program, working collaboratively with the managers, to facilitate a Cultural Transformation.
- Managing the Internal Communication, the Health and Safety Plan and the Payroll service provided by an external supplier.
- Managing staff conflicts, dialogue, and interaction with union representatives
- Managing visa requirements and process for non EU employees (specially Researchers)
- University degree (MSc) in Labour Relations, Labour Law, Economics, Business Administration, Psychology or similar.
- General experience at an HR Team. Minimum 5 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both faculty and Staff
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- International experience is a plus
- Experience working with Public administration
- Knowledge of Public Sector Legislation (regional and national)