Zaragoza Logistics Center
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) in Spain have partnered to create an international program for education and research in logistics & supply chain management. This successful partnership led to the creation of the MIT Global SCALE Network that now spans four continents. ZLC now has an opening for a Marketing Director for a maternity leave replacement within the Marketing Department.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
Reporting to the Director of ZLC, main tasks include:
• Perform the marketing and communication strategy of the center consistently and oversee the development of advertising campaigns, events, online and offline marketing, and public relations to build a consistent brand image, increase the center’s visibility, and attract potential clients. Contribute to the development of the marketing and communication strategy of the global MIT SCALE network.
• Develop marketing strategies for new and existing products by assessing key indicators. Analyze changes and trends in market supply and demand. Identify new business opportunities and monitor competitors.
• Advertising, Arts & Media: think creatively to produce and develop new ideas and concepts on corporate materials and implement marketing and advertising campaigns.
• SEO: value design function to keep the web site attractive.
• SEM: oversee search engine marketing to maximize website traffic: paid/organic. Track results.
• Web Management: manage overall site design components, functionality, content management system, and customer relation system.
• CRM: drive customer loyalty and retention through the delivery of insights and targeted communications.
• Production of marketing materials for ZLC research and education departments, and coordination of a wide range of marketing activities such as fairs, events, workshops and conferences.
• SMO: Driving customer loyalty and retention through the delivery of insights and targeted communications in social media channels. Manage and monitor social media accounts.
• PR: Develop effective corporate communication strategies to create and uphold a positive public image of the brand. Manage public relations.
• Email Marketing: design and execute promotional email campaigns, driving the calendaring, testing, targeting, analysis, tracking, monitoring, and providing analysis of
marketing campaigns and insight on best practices enhancements to optimize customer value and campaign results.
• We are looking for a Marketing Director or similar (Bachelor degree+ Master) with at least 5 years of experience in a marketing position and high analytical skills.
• It is essential to have a good knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML, Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
• Social skills and high level of the English language desirable
Interested candidates should provide a letter of interest and curriculum vitae. This information can be entered electronically via our site www.zlc.edu.es. If you require further information you can contact [email protected]. All communications will be held in confidence.
The ZLC is a culturally diverse teaching and research environment and provides equal opportunity for all applicants. Applications from women and minorities are encouraged.
We inform you that your personal data will be stored in our file of candidates and processed in order to manage the selection processes carried out at the Foundation. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at FUNDACION ZARAGOZA LOGISTICS CENTER in Avenida Ranillas 5, Edificio 5 A (EXPO) planta baja, 50018, Zaragoza.