- mayo 24, 2012
- Silken Zentro Hotel, Zaragoza, Spain
The Supply Chain and Finance 2nd Annual Symposium will be held on May 24-25, 2012 at the Silken Zentro Hotel in Zaragoza, Spain.
This series of international events offers an exclusive forum for the exchange of knowledge related to the interrelationship between both supply chain and finance (SC&F) fields. Building upon the success of the 1st Annual Symposium conducted last year in Wiesbaden, Germany, the event also intends to expand and consolidate a unique community of leading academic researchers interested in the Finance and Operations Management interface. We are expecting to host a great sample of the best talent in the academic area worldwide. Therefore, this event is really a unique opportunity to meet with all of them and learn about where the frontier on this area is today.
The conference will feature a single track of academic presentations on latest research. The agenda is organized over one and a half day with up to eight 90-minute sessions. Each session has two 45-minute presentations, including time for Q&A. The proposed format will foster a productive interaction among speakers and other conference participants in order to meet the needs as well as the expectations for further research in supply chain and finance.
- Supplier´s Decisions under Financial Constraints
- Risk Management Approaches in Operations
- Supply Chain Finance and Trade Credit
- New Frontiers: Research directions for Supply Chain & Finance
- Impact of Price Uncertainty on Operational Performance
- Contracting and Commodity Procurement Mechanisms
- Interface between Corporate Finance and Operations Management
Confirmed speakers include:
- Vlad Babich, Georgetown University, United States
- Peter Berling, Lund University, Sweden
- Onur Boyabatli, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Daniel Corsten, Instituto de Empresa, Spain
- Genaro Gutiérrez, University of Texas, United States
- Cagri Haksoz, Sabanci University, Turkey
- Burak Kazaz, Syracuse University, United States
- Víctor Martínez de Albéniz, IESE, Spain
- Vinod Singhal, Georgia Tech, United States
- Fehmi Tanrisever, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Song Alex Yang, London Business School, United Kingdom
This is a closed academic event and access to conference rooms will be by invitation only. However, feel free to share this information to your colleagues so that they can request an invitation by contacting Roberto Martínez, Symposium Coordinator, at [email protected]. Space is limited so we encourage you to register by April 27.
- Academic or Student: No fee charge (You must be a full-time faculty member to qualify for the Academic Registration Fee. To qualify for the Student Registration Fee, you must be a full-time student enrolled in a full-time program. All registrations are subject to review)
- Professional: 99€
INFO EVENTO :
- Fecha de inicio:mayo 24, 2012
- Fecha de finalización:mayo 25, 2012
- Lugar:Silken Zentro Hotel, Zaragoza, Spain