Why specialize in Supply Chain? The sector is becoming a hotspot for talent. Not only are there more supply chain jobs than ever before (with 44% of employers expecting headcount to increase), these jobs span a variety of sectors and are also renowned for offering international careers.
And ZLC is…? The ideal center in which to achieve your Supply Chain qualification. Linked to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of Zaragoza, ZLC is a research and educational center located in Spain, with the highest number of European research projects in logistics and the finest master degree in the country. Additionally, SCM World has recently added the well-deserved accolade of Top Supply Chain University in Spain, coming in at an impressive number 10 in Europe.
Advantages of the MIT Zaragoza MEng. In Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
- The diversity enriches the experiences shared in class – 54 different countries of origin in the alumni
- The small class size stimulate the interaction and one to one mentoring
- Access to career opportunities with Fortune 500 companies. Right after the completion of the program, the placement is +90%, with an average compensation salary of 76.000 EUR
- International faculty educated in the most prestigious universities
During this webinar you will learn:
- Full time MIT Zaragoza MEng. In Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- The 3-weeks international experience at MIT, USA
- ZLC offers up to 100% funding, which automatically opens the door for all interested and qualified students.
- Experiential learning developing a real project together with one of the program academic partners: AB Inbev, BASF, CAT Logistics, Clariant, Coca-Cola, Cummins, DHL, Epson, GM, HP, Pfizer, P&G, Ralph Lauren, Roche and Schlumberger among others
- Possibility of a dual degree with top MBA schools
Register for free and join us online on May 4, 2016.
17:00h Amsterdam/ 11:00h New York/ 18:00h Moscow/ 20:30h New Delhi
INFO EVENTO :
- Fecha de inicio:mayo 4, 2016
- Fecha de finalización:mayo 4, 2016