Why specialize in Supply Chain? The sector is becoming a hotspot for rntalent. Not only are there more supply chain jobs than ever before (withrn 44% of employers expecting headcount to increase), these jobs span a rnvariety of sectors and are also renowned for offering international rncareers.
And ZLC is…? The ideal center in which to achieve your rnSupply Chain qualification. Linked to the Massachusetts Institute of rnTechnology (MIT) and the University of Zaragoza, ZLC is a research and rneducational center located in Spain, with the highest number of Europeanrn research projects in logistics and the finest master degree in the rncountry. Additionally, SCM World has recently added the well-deserved rnaccolade of Top Supply Chain University in Spain, coming in at an rnimpressive number 10 in Europe.
Advantages of the MIT Zaragoza MEng. In Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
- The diversity enriches the experiences shared in class – 54 different countries of origin in the alumni
- The small class size stimulate the interaction and one to one mentoring
- Accessrn to career opportunities with Fortune 500 companies. Right after the rncompletion of the program, the placement is +90%, with an average rncompensation salary of 76.000 EUR
- International faculty educated in the most prestigious universities
During this webinar you will learn:
- Full time MIT Zaragoza MEng. In Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- The 3-weeks international experience at MIT, USA
- ZLC offers up to 100% funding, which automatically opens the door for all interested and qualified students.
- Experientialrn learning developing a real project together with one of the program rnacademic partners: AB Inbev, BASF, CAT Logistics, Clariant, Coca-Cola, rnCummins, DHL, Epson, GM, HP, Pfizer, P&G, Ralph Lauren, Roche and rnSchlumberger among others
- Possibility of a dual degree with top MBA schools
Register for free and join us online on May 4, 2016.
17:00h Amsterdam/ 11:00h New York/ 18:00h Moscow/ 20:30h New Delhi
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:May 4, 2016
- End Date:May 4, 2016