Acronym: NEXT – NET
Project number: 768884
Funding Body: European Commission – H2020
Type of funding: Public
Main Researcher: Mustafa Çagri Gürbüz
Start date: 01/10/2017
End date: 30/09/2019
Duration: 24 months
The aim of the project is to put in place a cross-sectoral and cross-technological initiative at European level to increase integration between production and distribution proposing research and innovation priorities for the future of supply chain.
In particular, the project will develop a Strategic Research Agenda (SRA), where the effort of different communities like EFFRA, SPIRE, ALICE and other ICT are put together to face important challenges like customization and sustainability. Most important steps of the project will be:
- Creating a European network where most important stakeholders will be involved reaching a critical mass of people from all targeted industries and scientific domains by mean of direct actions along the whole project life;
- Identifying future industrial scenarios for 2030: through the analysis of the socio-economic trends and drivers in the market and their impact on innovation & technology development it will be possible to fix some promising scenarios for the future;
- Developing a strategic research agenda and a joint action plan on broader innovation policy issues of common interest. NEXT-NET will be grounded on the analysis of most important European and national roadmaps status of implementation, on identification of the most promising enabling technologies for the future industrial scenarios to develop the research and innovation priorities, on workshops (focus groups, brainstorming sessions…) with experts and stakeholders.
- CONSIGLIO NAZIONALE DELLE RICERCHE
- PNO INNOVATION
- FUNDACION ZARAGOZA LOGISTICS CENTER
- FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FOERDERUNG DER ANGEWANDTEN FORSCHUNG E.V.
- INESC TEC – INSTITUTO DE ENGENHARIA DE SISTEMAS E COMPUTADORES, TECNOLOGIA CIENCIA
- ASTON UNIVERSITY
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Mustafa Çagri Gürbüz, Principal Investigator
“This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under the Grant Agreement No. 768884.”