The Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC) achieves a delicate balance between technical content, essential for the management of the supply chain, and management skills, such as finance, strategy, leadership, negotiation, economic environment or decision making. Apply Now!
- Get in-depth knowledge of the value creation mechanisms of the supply chain.
- Understand the interactions and the impact of operational decisions on the rest of the company’s functions.
- Discover the potential of collaboration with other agents in the supply chain.
- Learn to compete with innovation in processes.
- Growing demand in the market of supply chain professionals.
- Excellent training in a center with international recognition.
- Incorporation into the labor market (+ 95%).
Why Supply Chain?
The supply chain mainly gives companies the ability to dominate each segment of the market and operate accordingly in a profitable manner. In addition, the sector requires more and more talented workers. A large number of companies internationally are hiring our graduates to implement their knowledge and experience acquired in the program.
Besides, it not only offers you the possibility of working in different positions, but also you have the opportunity to take your professional career wherever you want.
Aragón, Region of Logistics
Because of its geo-strategic location, the availability of space, the concentration of business, intermodality and the ability to link corridors and routes, today Aragon is an internationally acknowledged logistics powerhouse.
Our potential goes way beyond having the largest amount of logistics land available in Europe, on developed, large sites with competitive, advanced, flexible infrastructures (km 0 air connection, railway terminal next to the logistics sites, highway links with the principal roadways) and efficient services under constant development. Aragon is also leader in innovation and technology, standing out as a hub for talent specialising in logistics owing to the capability and commitment of public and private institutions in the community, to foster and drive the development of the sector.
"The Master in Supply Chain Management is a product that, due to its quality and relevance, transcends the borders of Aragón, attracting students from all over Spain and even reaching an international projection. This is mainly due to the fact that, unlike other university experiences, a very high percentage of what is learned in this Master's Degree is immediately applicable in the practical professional life of the students, which is highly valued by the market and significantly enhances the career of your graduates"
Santiago Kraiselburd, DBA
Supply Chain & Procurement Advisory, KPMG
Regional Director, LatA
In the Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC), students’ analytical and leadership skills are developed through a solid academic program and extensive interaction with the industry. MDSC students gain valuable experience in the unique international environment of ZLC
The program is held in the afternoon, which makes it possible to combine its development with other work.
Starts: Sept 2019
Language: Spanish (2 subjects in English)
Location: ZLC Campus, Zaragoza
Duration: 9 months, part-time from 16:00 to 20:30h (3 days/week)
Credits: 62 ECTS
Degree awarded: MMaster of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from the University of Zaragoza (own degree/estudio propio)
In the Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC) the analytical and leadership skills of the students are developed through a solid academic program and extensive interaction with the industry. MDSC students gain valuable experience in the unique international environment of ZLC.
- Sistemas de Inventario
- Lean Management
- Gestión Estratégica de Compras
- Operaciones en E-commerce
- Planificación de la Producción
- Diseño y Gestión de Almacenes
- Gestión del Transporte y la Distribución
- Análisis de Decisiones
- Finanzas para la Cadena de Suministro
- Entorno Económico
- Gestión de Equipos
- Logística 4.0 y Big Data
- Modelos de Optimización para la Cadena de Suministro
- Gestión de Proyectos
- Dinámica de Sistemas
- Excel Avanzado
- John Allan, CEO of Exel Logistics
- Marie-Christine Lombard, Head of TNT Express
- Hans-Joachim Körber, Chairman and CEO, Metro Group
- Subra Suresh, Dean, MIT School of Engineering
- Yosef Sheffi, Director, Engineering Systems Division, MIT
- Ezequiel Szafir, Group General Manager, Grupo Cortefiel
- Robert Blackburn, Senior Vice President and head of Global Supply Chain, BASF
- Dr. V. Sumantran, Executive Vice-Chairman, Hinduja Automotive, UK and Vice-Chairman, Ashok Leyland
- Martin Wegner, Vice-President of Research and Development, Deutsche Post DHL Solutions and Innovation
- David LaPré, Head of Pharma Global Technical Operations, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Ralph Keck, Director - P&G Product Supply - Global Logistics, P&G
- Ivanka Janssen, VP Supply Chain Europe, Eastern Europe & Sub Saharan Africa, PepsiCo
- Dirk Holbach, Corporate Senior Vice President Global Supply Chain Laundry & Home Care, Henkel
Who should apply?
- Professionals from industry who want to improve their performance.
- Consultants working in the supply chain area.
- Financial and analysts who need to better understand the world of operations.
- Graduates who want to develop their career in the field of supply chain.
See MDSC student profiles of the academic year 2019-2020.
When to apply?
Open admissions from September to May. Scholarships evaluation:
- Round I – March 19
- Round II – July 17
Limited seats: 30
Ready to Apply?
- Fill in the admissions form. Download.
- Pay the admissions fee. 90 € the payment can be completed online credit card or bank transfer. Bank details (The admissions fee will not be refunded in any case).
- Submit the following documents:
- Official University Diploma
- Academic Transcripts
- DNI or passport
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or other similar English test (not compulsory)
- Authorization Request Form from the Rector for foreigners with non-approved title. Download form
The application form and the materials must be sent to:
Scanned version, email: [email protected]
Zaragoza Logistics Center (Oficina de admisiones)
Avenida de Ranillas 5, edificio 5A (EXPO), planta baja
50018 Zaragoza, España
Admission tests: The admissions committee of the master’s degree reserves the right to carry out entrance exams to the candidates it deems appropriate, once its file has been studied (GMAT, TOEFL …).
Tuition and Fees
9,500€ + 400€ academic materials + 6€ insurance
Living expenses vary, depending on lifestyle and whether students wish to live alone, with roommates or with a family. The cost of living in Zaragoza is lower than in much of Europe. Currently, a budget of around €400-€600 per month is the norm for single students.
Zaragoza Logistics Center offers scholarships through its self-funded Scholarship Program. The scholarship process for the 2019/2020 academic year is closed.
The scholarship offer for the 2020/2021 academic year will be published shortly.
Career Services at ZLC facilitate relationships for the Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC) students and graduates with prospective employers, graduate school recruiters, and fellow alumni. Companies are welcome to interact with students and/or conduct interviews, master classes or give a company presentation at ZLC Campus.
Growing demand for logistics profiles
Origin in the
Companies offer career opportunities to ZLC alumni and students on Jobteaser platform. Log in to check current open positions.
Since its inception, the program has graduated a highly diverse group of well-qualified, successful supply chain professionals, who are working around the globe for leading manufacturers, retailers, consultancies, and more. See MDSC student profiles of the academic year 2019-2020.