- October 26, 2011
Bienvenido, Benvinguts, Welcome…
Icon welcomes you to join us for this 3rd international edition of the SCRM Seminar.
Since the inception of this unique event some years ago, we have had the pleasure of working with some of the leading minds and authorities on Supply Chain, Procurement, Risk Management and related areas, as they have come to share their knowledge and experience with our senior level group of participants.
For the 2011 edition, we have again sought out some of the most innovative work and progress in this field of online and we have endeavoured to bring these groups and speakers together for this unique two-day seminar to help you learn, network and benchmark through a series of presentations, case studies, interactive panel discussions and networking activities.
Just some of the topics being discussed:
Supply Chain ROI, Best Practices & Metrics
- Best practice methodologies for taking efficient risk mitigation decisions based on ROI
- SC Risk Management: Sensing and Responding
- Advances in the assessment and management of supply chain risk
- Modeling the economic value of effective supply chain risk management
- Supply Chain Risk Mgmt – Deliver the Markets most Resilient Supply Chain
- Create a proven End-to-End Supply Chain to Minimize Risk
- Behavioral decision making as an enabler or impediment of effective risk management
- How to used VMI(Vendor Management Inventory) as a valid risk mitigation strategy?
- Risk sharing in multi-firm risk management strategies
- Reducing the risk in a supplier relationship by a business check up
- Risk Sharing in Multi-Firm Risk Management Strategies
- Supply Chain Security for the Future
- Supply Chain Collaboration to Enhance Performance
- How a proactive partnership between Shipper & LSP can mitigate the risk for both Parties!
- Assessing and effectively managing supply chain costs associated with logistics price volatility
- The role of supply chain risk management in global competitiveness (e.g., how effective supply chain risk management supports competitiveness-enhancing global trade patterns)
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:October 26, 2011
- End Date:October 27, 2011