- May 29, 2023
- ZLC Campus
We are glad to inform you that this year’s Research Fest for the Class of 2023 will take place at ZLC and we really hope you can join us!
As most of you probably know this is one of the final days of the academic year where all student teams present their thesis projects to the participating partner companies, faculty members and staff.
More details will be announced when we get closer to the end of May, but we already wanted to share with you the topics, dates and proposed time frames, so you can block your agendas. To enable us to get an idea of the size of the audience, please confirm your attendance by filling the form below.
Projects to be presented will include:
- Scheduling Nervousness: Added Value or Wastage of Resources?
- E2E Data Visibility For On Time Delivery
- Product Portfolio Complexity in the Pharmaceutical Industry: a practical guideline for optimization and product phase out decisions
- The role of governments in supply chains: Lessons learned and a proposed frameworkThe role of governments in supply chains: Lessons learned and a proposed framework
- Profit Optimization In Supply Constrained Markets
- Dynamic Risk Management Index to identify Supply Chain Risks
- Adaptive Direct Store Delivery
- EMEA Network Design Strategy – Supplying eBerrywhere
- Scalable Methodology for Non-Process Oriented Business Areas leveraging Process X-Ray Technology
- Single vs Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization
- Soil to Skin: SC Design of natural ingredients ethically sourced from the Brazilian rainforest
Research Fest – Class of 2023 General Project Presentations
- Date: Monday, May 29th
- Time: 14:00 – 17:00 CEST (approx)
Research Fest – Class of 2023 – Finalist Project Presentations
- Date: Tuesday, May 30th
- Time: 09:00 – 13:00 CEST (approx)
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:May 29, 2023
- End Date:May 30, 2023
- Location:ZLC Campus