- October 14, 2014
- Brussels, Belgium
On October 14th and 15th, we will celebrate the first European Forum of Logistic Clusters in Brussels. This major European event will address to all stakeholders working in the logistics arena (European logistic clusters, shippers, manufacturers, logistic service providers, shipping companies, researchers public authorities, etc.) and it will offer a great opportunity for networking and meeting new potential cooperation partners.
Globally renowned international experts will provide their knowledge in cluster developments and supply chain strategies and innovation. The event will highlight the role of clusters in smart specialization and outline current and upcoming challenges of several supply chain topics in six parallel sessions:
- Supply Chain Network Coordination and Collaboration: What are the success factors for supply chain collaboration of the future?
- Designing smart cities thanks to urban logistics: dream or reality?
- E-commerce explosion: how to tackle the consequences of virtual logistics
- Green investments in supply chains: the inevitable choice towards competitiveness & resilience.
- Change of mode, change of mind-set: how to give intermodality more chances to expand
- Changing & challenging the logistic sector: requirements & perspectives for (executive) education.
Additional opportunities for meeting people, exchanging ideas, and discussions will be available:
For logistic professionals, researchers and representatives of public bodies: Meet collaboration partners in the B2Match area. Take the opportunity to meet new potential cooperation partners in order to:
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Discuss new project ideas or other business
- Select interesting partners weeks ahead of the event and start networking
- Meet several business partners of your choice in one day at one location
To join the B2Match Event, registration should be completed in advance: www.b2match.eu/eflc2014
For logistic projects: During the event participants will have the opportunity to present posters about their projects and work.
Along with plenary and parallel sessions, an exhibition area will host stands for several European logistic regions and clusters. The exhibition will be an excellent opportunity to get to know the additional logistic capabilities of these regions.
You are invited to join us in this event free of charge (no registration fee). However, registration is compulsory. Don’t miss this unique opportunity and join us by registering right now at www.logisticsclustersforum2014.eu!
The Log4Green and [email protected] partners