- April 8, 2022
This event is only for ZLC Alumni.
We are happy to announce that the 5th ZLC Annual Alumni Reunion will take place on April 8, 2022 virtually, so please book your agendas and save your seat filling the registration form.
The purpose of the Reunion is to organize an interactive event where our alumni can interact and learn from peers, professors and other invited industry & academic speakers; providing everybody with a great opportunity to learn, network and catch up with old friends.
Agenda (CEST timezone):
- 16:00 – ZLC Welcome, Susana Val, Director, ZLC
- 16:05 – Academic session “Physical Intranet to Physical Internet: Learning From Projects Shaping Hyperconnected Supply Chain and Logistic Ecosystems” by Benoit Montreuil, Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology.
- 16:35 – Industry session “Helping people and the planet thrive” by Lucile Alligné Lascorz, Sr. Expert – Supplier Inclusion & Diversity Procurement Sustainability, Bayer.
- 17:00 – Industry session “Innovation in a VUCA context” by Alfredo Alcalá, Iberia Head of Contract Logistics, DB Schenker.
- 17:25 – Industry session “Resilience – An essential capability for the organization” by Zera Zheng, Global Head of Business Resilience Lead Logistics, Maersk.
- 17:50 – Q&A.
- 18:00 – Alumni Club News, Mar Sánchez, Corporate Relations Manager, ZLC
- 18:05 – Networking session, all participants
- 18:25 – Wrap up/ closure, Mar Sánchez, Corporate Relations Manager, ZLC
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:April 8, 2022
- End Date:April 8, 2022