Eirini Spiliotopoulou graduated with Summa Cum Laude in her PhD “Information Reliability in Supply Chains: The Case Of Multiple Retailers”. Jury members:
- Dr. Desiree Knoppen, EADA
- Dr. Jianjun Xu, Universidad de Zaragoza
- Dr. Ana Meca, Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche
- Dr. Paulo Gonsalvez, Universita della Svizzera Italiana
- Dr. Kalyan Talluri, Universidad de Pompeu Fabra
Eirini Spiliotopoulou is now a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Institute of Supply Chain Management – Procurement and Logistics (ISCM), European Business School (EBS), Germany.
Jorge Enrique Barnett graduated with High Honors in his PhD “Location models applied to the design of a distribution network for hydrogen fuel produced from renewable energy sources”. Jury members:
- Dr. Elena Fernández, Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña
- Dr. Herminia I. Calvete, Universidad de Zaragoza
- Dr. Sergio García, University of Edinburgh
- Dr. Juan Antonio Mesa, Universidad de Sevilla
- Dr. José Andrés Moreno, Universidad de La Laguna
Jorge Enrique Barnett is now a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Business School of Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, Argentina.
We wish both PhDs the best in their new professional career paths!